Today Halle turned four months- wow! She is such a delight and a real joy! She has a real sweet spirit and loves when you look at her and talk- she gets the biggest smile on her face. She is also very intrigued with her daddy. Whenever he talks, she just stares at him like he is the greatest thing (which he is). One of my favorite things to do with her is during Caleb's nap her and I will go lay on our bed and cuddle and I will watch her fall asleep (usually I do too :) it is so cute to see her lay there and the process it takes for her to finally doze off! I also love watching her watch Caleb. Today he was talking (well more like gibberish) to her and she thought it was the funniest thing! Since he is so active, she is constantly watching him go back and forth and throw things across the room and jump off the couch, and whatever else he may do.
Caleb is almost 22 months and is also a real joy! He is a little more temperamental then Halle, but he keeps me on my feet! He is starting to talk a lot more and it is so cute- every day he seems to be saying more and more words. One of his favorite words is of course, Elmo. We don't let him watch tv, by he does watch sesame street on you tube and he absolutely loves it! We found one with the NY Jets playing football with Elmo, and Caleb watches it over and over. He also loves sports- anything to do with a ball. He loves to throw just about anything, and I have to say he has a pretty good arm (I always have to be watching for flying objects around the house). Caleb also really likes to go on walks and point out all the basketball hoops, the big trucks, dogs, and stop signs!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And what a little beauty she is. How do I get in touch with you Carli? Would you mind emailing me from my blog - www.debibishop.com/blog
I have a video for you to preview from our rainy day in Seattle last week.
Debi
Post a Comment