Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Date #2

So, I have to say that this date went a lot better! First, we had Landen's mom come watch the kids and Landen and I went to our favorite restaurant in Downtown Edmonds, "Chanterelles". I absolutely love this place and the food is really good, if you live in the area, I would definitely recommend it! We then walked around Downtown a little and I got my two nephews their Christmas presents at this cute little toy store- I can't wait till they open them! Landen actually likes this toy store too- so I didn't "drag" him along :)

We then went to our church and went to a concert there with the "Three Wisemen". It was so good! They sang a lot of Christmas songs, and during one of them, some people actually got up and started swing dancing. I really wanted to dance too, but Landen and I are not that good (yet) so we didn't want to embarass ourselves (I really want to take lessons sometime). Landen and I really enjoyed our time together and the kids had a great time with grandma (of course!)

I am looking forward to the next date Landen and I can go on together...

No comments: