Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Halle is 6 months!

Wow! Time has flown by- our little girl is already half a
year old, and what a wonderful half a year it has been!
Halle Rose is such a delight and a real joy! She is so cute
and her personality is realing starting to show. She
absolutely loves to watch Caleb-she follows him with
her eyes wherever he goes, and when he talks to her or
dances for her, she just giggles- it is so cute! She also likes
peek a boo, and "where's Halle?", she still loves to stand
and jump- especially when her brother comes near. She
is becoming more mobile and is getting very good at
turning on her tummy- it won't be long before she is
crawling. I have started her on some solids, I got
these little net food things at the store and you can
put veggies and fruit in them and she loves them! She
really likes food a lot so when we are eating I sit her in
her little chair and she eats right along with us. We don't
swaddle her anymore for naps or bedtime and it is really
cute because she takes her pacifier out of her mouth
and then she tries to put it back in and can't and it's
really cute to watch her try and figure it out! The rest
of the family is doing well (a little sleep deprived). We
started Caleb in his big boy bed last Monday and he is
doing surprisingly well(most the time)but the last
couple mornings he has been up before 6- ahhh! One
morning I woke up to him standing at the side of our
bed with a smile on his face saying "momma"- I looked
at the clock, it was 5:20 am. Hopefully as he gets used
to his bed he will sleep a little longer!
I will try and put some pictures up of the last couple
of weeks, we have been so busy, and we are entering
another busy time! On July 2, Landen and I celebrated
our 4th wedding anniversary! It was great we went to
dinner and then kayaking on Lake Union with some
friends. For the 4th we went up to my Aunt and Uncles
for dinner and watched fire works. This coming weekend
we are heading to Montana for a wedding and then the
next weekend we are having Caleb's birthday party! He
is turning 2 on the 22 of July! Well, It is a little after 9 pm
and I should hit the hay because I will probably be getting
up early!

No comments: