I know I haven't posted anything in awhile, but it seems like we have been so busy! We went to Missoula two weekends ago for a wedding and then stayed two days in Spokane before heading back home. The following Friday we had Caleb's birthday, Saturday Landen played in a 3-on-3 tournament with Jay and Logan (they won it!), and on Sunday we had Halle dedicated at church. This weekend will hopefully be pretty relaxing as we prepare for our big trip to Montana to see Landen's family!
Let's see what's new for the family...... well, no more crib for Caleb- he is officially in his big boy bed and is doing really well! We have also begun the wonderful task of potty training him and he is doing so much better then I thought he would. I bought him some big boy undies and he wears those during the day and is really good about going potty in the toilet- it is great, no more diapers! We have had a couple of accidents (but I won't go into detail :)
Halle is doing really well! She is not quite crawling yet, but is very good at getting around! She rolls and moves in circles and finds all sorts of interesting things on the floor! I love when she gets excited because she kicks her legs around, opens her mouth, and kind of squeals! She still loves watching her brother and I am so excited for when they can play together!
Landen and I are doing pretty well too! Landen has been pretty busy at work and in a couple of weeks will move from the design office to construction, it will be a little bit of a change! He is also in the process of painting our house so a lot of his free time has been spent getting the house ready. I am kept very busy with the two kids- but I love it! The weather has been sooo hot here so we have spent a lot of time outside playing in the water! I am also playing in a basketball league on Mondays with some old team mates and that is really fun! Well, I should probably get to bed because tomorrow will be another wonderful day with my two kids and I need all the energy I can get! God bless!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment